GOLD K-POP Releases in 2018 (Part 4)


Let's not waste anymore time, so here's part 4!

31. NCT DREAM - We Go Up
      Release Date: August 30, 2018


I actually forgot to put this song in the last part, but I'm too lazy to edit the post so here is NCT DREAM - We Go Up lol. They really grow and go up! I really like Jeno and Jisung's part in this song and i loled so hard at Jenos' "I chewed up all that sweet bubble gum" lyrics. For me, NCT DREAM is the strongest NCT unit, and I'm sad at Mark's graduation from this unit :(

32. Sunmi - Siren
      Release Date: September 4, 2018


Sunmi is back with another bop! My expectations was high for her after Gashina, and this song is above my expectations! The dance is iconic, the song is great, her voice is awesome (yet k-netz said she can't sing -_-). I look forward to her next releases!

33. Girls' Generation-Oh!GG - Lil' Touch
      Release Date: September 5, 2018


What if... what if they release this song instead of 'Holiday' and 'All Night' for their 10th anniversary. This song is a bop! And I saw a lot of people surprised that Sunny can sing that well. I know that Sunny's voice is amazing, but SM always make her sing in cute and nasally voice, so I get why people are surprised by her voice.

34. SHINee - Countless
      Release Date: September 10, 2018



This is the kind of song I expected SHINee would release. It's so simple and yet it screams "SHINee". I really hope to see the performance version of this song. Many of my friends didn't really like this song because it's similar to 'Good Evening' and 'I Want You', but the three songs sound different for me.

35. OH MY GIRL - Remember Me
      Release Date: September 10, 2018


OH MY GIRL's discography never disappoints really! The song, the beat, the dance, their voices are all amazing! The only thing that bother me is their outfit, they look like kids playing with their mom's clothes on stage ._. But overall, this song is amazing!

36. iKON - Goodbye Road
      Release Date: October 1, 2018


I don't know what happen with iKON lately, they keep releasing great song after another. I fell in love with this song after I read the lyrics translation.. B.I and Bobby is really a genius. How can B.I writes this kind of lyrics when he's never in a relationship before?! 

37. The Rose - She's In The Rain
      Release Date: October 10, 2018


The MV was deleted so I put the date the uploader upload this song on his/her channel.
This song speaks to me on another level. When I'm stressed out and when I'm feeling depressed, this song helps me. The lyrics are amazing :") I actually know this song because my friend recommended this song to me, and I'm thankful for that.
I agree that for some people the MV for this song may be sensitive and a bit offensive, and it's great for them that they responded to the controversy well.

38. fromis_9 - Love Bomb
      Release Date: October 10, 2018


I know fromis_9 since their debut day, and I actually like their pre-debut song 'Glass Shoe'. But after that I didn't bother to listen to any of their songs and I actually give a listen to this song because of Jang Gyuri. And I didn't regret it. This song is cute but not too cute, the dance is also cute, and I just realize that they're all pretty ._. It's a shame that their group name is like a MySpace username -_-

39. IU - BBIBBI
      Release Date: October 10, 2018


I'm really amazed with IU lyric writing skills. This song's lyrics speaks so many thing and really take a jab to her haters, but it doesn't make her sound cocky at all. The melody is simple and it really my style. Well, all of her songs are my style lol.

40. NCT 127 - Regular
      Release Date: October 11, 2018



NCT is also on a roll this year. This song is amazing! And I actually like the English Version better than the Korean one ._. And I'm really glad that the coordi didn't experimenting with them anymore. They all look handsome and actually look kinda arrogant in this comeback, and I love it!

I still have maybe 2 more parts for the gold k-pop releases in 2018 lol.

Sincerely,


dira:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[MOVIE REVIEW] Swing Kids (SPOILER ALERT)

[MOVIE REVIEW] Split (SPOILER ALERT)

100 Questions Tag (K-Pop Edition)