GOLD K-Pop Releases in 2018 (Part 2)


Well, let's jump right into the part 2!

11. Pentagon - Shine
      Release Date: April 2, 2018


I don't really like Pentagon at first because I don't like one of the members (if you know me then maybe you know the member), but I agree that this song is exceptional! This song can shot Pentagon to fame!

12. TWICE - What Is Love
      Release Date: April 9, 2018


I don't like TWICE, but I listen to them thanks to my colleague that is TWICE's fans. And I admit that this song grows on me. I don't even care about this song when I first listen to it, but this song actually has nice melody and the dance is memorable as well, and Dahyun's rap actually good in this song.

13. EXO-CBX - Blooming Days
      Release Date: April 10, 2018


THE AESTHETIC! Aside from the amazing song and dance, the MV is so aesthetically pleasing. Not to mention the unique concept of the Mini Album also got me shook! I love every single song in the mini album. And am I the only one that likes Baekhyun's dancing?

14. Super Junior feat. Leslie Grace - Lo Siento
      Release Date: April 12, 2018


This is the kind of song I want Super Junior to release! This song is simply amazing, not their best song, but it's still amazing. The fact that they combine two languages in one song itself is amazing.

15. VIXX - Scentist
      Release Date: April 17, 2018


The king of concepts really! Every VIXX's comeback concepts are always solid, and this one is no exception. Even tho it doesn't top Shangri La, but it still amazing. I really like the song after the first listen. And damn the visuals, the aesthetic, and Hongbin and Hyuk's improved vocals!

16. GFriend - Time for the Moon Night
      Release Date: April 30, 2018


This is by far one of the best song from GFriend! I got goosebumps the first time I saw the MV, I know the MV is so meaningful even tho I didn't understand a thing the first time I watched it, but after I read about the fans theory.. I love this song even more! GFriend's dances never disappoint and so is Yuju's highnote. But I'm glad that they distribute the part more evenly in this comeback.

17. (G)I-DLE - LATATA
      Release Date: May 2, 2018


This is the best debut song from a Produce101 Season 1 contestant! The group has so many unique voices to the point I don't even know who the main vocal is. Their dances are also amazing, they're also very pretty! And the fact that Soyeon herself compose it make this song more amazing.

18. SHINee - Good Evening
      Release Date: May 28, 2018


SM is at it again with the aesthetic MV. And SM is finally doing a great job for it's artists 10th anniversary album, I'm still salty that they give Super Junior and SNSD crappy songs for their 10th anniversary -_-
I feel a bit sad but proud of SHINee, they made it back (and as strong as ever) after the death of Jonghyun. And not to mention they are able to talk about it on TV makes me like them more :)

19. AOA - Bingle Bangle
      Release Date: May 28, 2018


I actually kinda scared for AOA's comeback without Choa, because well basically every AOA's songs was Choa feat. Yuna and the girls. However, this song is great. Well, I admit that I feel weird not hearing Choa's voice, but the song is enjoyable and quite simple. And without Choa, the other girls got fair line distribution. So, I think it's great.

20. PRISTIN V - Get It
      Release Date: May 28, 2018


This is the kind of song I expected from PRISTIN! And (don't hate me please), I think this line up is the best for PRISTIN, I hope they debuted with 5 members instead of 10. And imagine the hype PRISTIN will get if they debuted with this song instead of that mess Wee Woo is.

This is the end of part 2. Let's get to part 3 now!


Sincerely,


dira:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[MOVIE REVIEW] Swing Kids (SPOILER ALERT)

[MOVIE REVIEW] Split (SPOILER ALERT)

100 Questions Tag (K-Pop Edition)