DISAPPOINTING K-Pop Release in 2018 (Part 3)


This is the 3rd part and the last part, enjoy!

21. Chungha - Love U
      Release Date: July 18, 2018


Again and again, I forgot to put this song in the last part lol.
I don't think this song is the best Chungha ever released. This song sounds a bit bland and sounds just like another tropical house songs. But I believe that Chungha will release another bop this year.

22. Jennie - Solo
      Release Date: November 12, 2018


I'm going to get a lot of hate for this, but I'm sorry I didn't find this song great. I actually expected that Jennie will release this kind of song for her solo, but this song still a bit lacking in many aspects. The song feels a bit too rush and the choreography is not as great as everyone made it seems to be ._.

23. Wanna One - Spring Breeze
      Release Date: November 19, 2018


I thought Wanna One will end their era with a BANG! But I guess I was wrong... this song doesn't sound any different from their last release and still disappointing. I don't know what their agency is doing, but with this kind of song as their last release, I won't miss them. It's such a shame though...

24. NCT 127 - Simon Says
      Release Date: November 22, 2018


This song is unique, but it's too random and too messy for me ._. However I can agree that the choreography is awesome and the bridge is the best part of this song (especially Haechan's part), it feels dramatic and mysterious, but the other part is meh...

25. Red Velvet - Really Bad Boy
      Release Date: November 30, 2018


I don't know what SM is thinking when they decided to give Red Velvet this mess and releasing this Halloween themed MV in November when it's time to release Christmas song -_- and the screams in the song... the first time it appeared it was okay, but after the second and the third you'll be irritated! But I will applaud their improved dancing in this song.

26. TWICE - YES or YES
      Release Date: November 5, 2018


I don't know... maybe TWICE's songs are never my style to begin with, so I never really liked their songs. This song is so-so, the outfits is the worst (they had waaay better comeback outfits than this), the MV is... yeah, it's TWICE's MV. But I gotta admit that their dance got a lot better, it doesn't feel like "kindergarten talent show" anymore like knetz always says.

BONUS

1. NCT DREAM - GO
    Release Date: March 4, 2018


Maybe they want to sound mature in this comeback, but it doesn't suit them ._. This song is better of NCT 127 or U song. And I think the song is not great either, it's just messy and... bad ._.

2. Wanna One - I.P.U (I Promise U)
    Release Date: March 5, 2018


I know I shouldn't be harsh on Wanna One, but I cannot help but disappointed in all of their songs in 2018. Why can't the agency choose ONE good songs for them? This one is the better song out of all Wanna One's releases this year, and yet it's still bad.

Well then here is the final part of the disappointing kpop releases in 2018. I hope I'm not too harsh on my opinion, and please let me know if you have the same or completely different opinion than me. Thanks!

Sincerely,


dira:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[MOVIE REVIEW] Swing Kids (SPOILER ALERT)

[MOVIE REVIEW] Split (SPOILER ALERT)

100 Questions Tag (K-Pop Edition)