DISAPPOINTING K-Pop Release in 2018 (Part 2)


Well, without further ado, let's get into it!

11. JBJ - My Flower
      Release Date: January 17, 2018


I forgot to put this song on the last part (again) lol. Well, I like JBJ and I like all the members (at that time), but I think after the release of the amazing 'Fantasy', this song was lacking. And this song is not really my style.

12. BLACKPINK - DDU-DU DDU-DU
      Release Date: June 15, 2018


I don't know.. I expected a bit more for their comeback. It doesn't mean that I don't like this song, I like this song and I still listen to it up until now. But I feel like BLACKPINK could do better. But their MV didn't disappoint, it still amazing as ever and it looks hella expensive.

13. Momoland - Baam
      Release Date: June 26, 2018


I gotta admit that this song is fun and exciting, it's also easy listening, but it sounds too similar to 'Bboom Bboom'. I understand why the agency gave them this song, but at least make the dance different.

14. TWICE - Dance The Night Away
      Release Date: July 9, 2018


I don't know why but I don't like this song ._. This song sounds too familiar, but I cannot think of the other song. They are undoubtedly pretty, but I guess that's it. The only thing the offer from this song and MV is that they are pretty.

15. gugudan SEMINA - Semina
      Release Date: July 10, 2018


I think I may be the only one that didn't like this song. The song is great, I still listen to this song, but I think something is lacking and not to mention the awful timing. They release this song while BLACKPINK and TWICE are promoting.

16. Seventeen - Oh! My!
      Release Date: July 16, 2018


I actually didn't know that they made another comeback after 'Thanks', I just know when I was about to make this post. Well, at the first listen I can say that I was disappointed. I don't know what's wrong with Woozi (if he's still the one that produces Seventeen's songs), but his songs these days are not good.

17. GFriend - Sunny Summer
      Release Date: July 19, 2018


This is literally the worst song GFriend ever release. I like the idea of playing with their names in the lyrics, but the song is bad compared to their other releases.

18. Red Velvet - Power Up
      Release Date: August 6, 2018


I kinda expected something like 'Red Flavor' for their summer release, but instead they gave us this... mess. The song sounds annoying and childish, not to mention the dance... it was so easy but they didn't even in sync.

19. Weki Meki - Crush
      Release Date: October 11, 2018


I feel sad for Weki Meki.. with the popularity of Yoojung and Doyoen while they were in I.O.I, they are supposed to be big, but instead they're in the nugu category now. The agency didn't even manage them correctly, they should have given greater song to them, but they didn't even bother...

20. BoA - Woman
      Release Date: October 24, 2018


My reason is still the same, BoA never releases great songs after 'Only One' and 'Disturbance', and I don't even know why BoA wants to sing this kind of song... she's the queen of K-Pop for God's sake!

Well, I don't know what to say let's just jump right into the 3rd part now.


Sincerely,


dira:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[MOVIE REVIEW] Swing Kids (SPOILER ALERT)

[MOVIE REVIEW] Split (SPOILER ALERT)

100 Questions Tag (K-Pop Edition)