GOLD K-Pop Releases in 2018 (Part 1)


*ps don't mind the "Photo Grid" watermark, I kinda forgot to delete it and I'm too lazy to grid the pics again

2019 is near, and I'm gonna post this "Gold and Disappointing K-pop Releases" series and I know I didn't post anything for last year releases, I've been so busy this year that's why I haven't posted anything. And now I decided to post this series earlier than usual because I know next week I'm going to be busy again, and K-Pop has so many great releases this year. So, without further ado, let's get in to it!

1. Momoland - Bboom Bboom
    Release date: January 3, 2018.


Previously, I only know Momoland's Nancy before. I listen to their song but it's not on my heavy rotation list. Then they came up with this exciting song that started this year right. The dance is as exciting as the song. The only thing that bother me is their MV and stage outfits are cheap looking.

2. N.Flying - Hot Potato
    Release date: January 3, 2018.


I know this band around their debut days, but I never bother listening to them. And after they added Hweseung I started listening to them. I don't really like their "Real" song, but "Hot Potato" got me shook! From the song, the MV, everything was interesting and I'm slowly looking forward to their next releases.

Btw, what happened to them earlier this month sucks tho.

3. Oh My Girl - Secret Garden
    Release Date: January 9, 2018


I freaking love this song! This song is literally the best song in 2018! I didn't know that much about Oh My Girl, I listen to them but I don't follow them. I like this song instantly, when I watched their MV, it feels like they want me to come to their secret garden. If you haven't listen to this song, you have to. This song is THAT good!

4. Jonghyun - Shinin'
    Release Date: January 22, 2018


Legend indeed. I never disappointed with the songs he released in his life, including this one. It's sad to think that i he's still alive we can see him perform this song on music shows :")
The song itself screams "JONGHYUN", this is the kind of song I expected he would release, and it didn't disappoint. Lastly, I will definitely miss another releases from him :")

5. iKON - Love Scenario
    Release Date: January 25, 2018


Anyone would agree that Love Scenario is indeed the SONG OF THE YEAR! iKON had a rough year in 2017 because not even one o their songs are great, they're mediocre at best (but I love B'DAY tho). And now they're back stronger than ever!

6. Red Velvet - Bad Boy
    Release Date: January 29, 2018


Bad Boy is one of the best song Red Velvet ever released. The melody, the dance, the outfits, all perfect. What I really love about this song is that no one gets overshadowed, and damn Seulgi's hair. It fits her so well. And also the English Version of Bad Boy is BOMB!

7. gugudan - The Boots
    Release Date: February 1, 2018


Eventho it sounds like Sejeong and the girls all over again, but this is, by far, gugudan's best song yet. The melody is awesome, the dance break matches the song well, and the outfits are pretty awesome. The only thing I didn't like in this song is Mina's part in the chorus, I think it ruins the song a bit ._.

8. CLC - Black Dress
    Release Date: February 22, 2018


This is not their best song, but I can't deny that this is one of their solid concepts. I kinda followed CLC and I think they suit dark concept like this better than the cute one. Even tho the song is a bit too noisy for my liking, but I still listen to this song up until now.

9. Kim Sung Kyu - True Love
    Release Date: February 26, 2018


This is his last release before his enlistment, and it didn't disappoint at all. I always like Sunggyu's solo albums and this one tops the list for me. The melody and his beautiful voice really match!

10. TVXQ - The Chances of Love
      Release Date: March 28, 2018


If you like K-Pop since the early 2000s, then you must know this legends. They never disappoint (even after they separated). They voices match well and their dance is strong as ever. Not to mention that they are one of the sexiest man of K-Pop.


Well, here's part 1. Let's see part 2 in the next post!


Sincerely,


dira:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[MOVIE REVIEW] Swing Kids (SPOILER ALERT)

[MOVIE REVIEW] Split (SPOILER ALERT)

100 Questions Tag (K-Pop Edition)