GOLD K-Pop Releases in 2018 (Part 3)


Here's the part 3, enjoy!

21. Taeyeon - Something New
      Release Date: June 18, 2018


The title describe this release: something new! The MV badass concept, the song, it's all something new from her. And not a single song from this album bad, I really like all of the songs, especially 'Circus'. You have to listen to 'Circus'!

22. NU'EST W - Dejavu
      Release Date: June 25, 2018


This song is truly my style. There's not much going on in this song, but this song is still enjoyable. The awesome melody, their beautiful voices and the pretty MV are all great. I can't wait to see Minhyun perform this song!

23. SHINee - Our Page
      Release Date: June 25, 2018


I have nothing to say... This song is amazing, yet heartbreaking. The way they put 5 stand mics at the end make me tear up. This song shows how strong they are, and I think they want us to be strong too. Actually, up until now, I'm still in denial that he's gone...

24. DAY6 - Shoot Me
      Release Date: June 26, 2018


It's true that I love DAY6 to the core, I like almost every song of DAY6, and this one is not an exception. I don't know why I really like the instrument behing their "BANG BANG" it makes this song more intense in my opinion. And I really hope that JYP will promote them more, they deserve more recognition!

25. Apink - I'm So Sick
      Release Date: July 2, 2018


I think they want to release more "mature" songs because let's admit it, they're not young anymore. And this song is a great approach. It still sound so "Apink" but at the same time it's not. I'm kinda glad that they release more mature song because childish song is not "it" anymore.

26. Triple H - Retro Future
      Release Date: July 18, 2018


What happened to them is a shame really, I their 2 releases so far, and it saddens me that they had to disband. To some people, the MV maybe a bit too sexy, but I think it fits their concept. I'm actually looking forward to their releases, but I guess we won't be getting more.

27. 100% - Grand Bleu
      Release Date: July 28, 2018


100% is the most underrated group ever! :( they didn't even got the attention as SHINee did when their leader passed away. Their songs are always great, their voices are amazing, they're also handsome so I still don't get why they're not popular.

28. iKON - Killing Me
      Release Date: August 2, 2018


iKON is literally killing me with this song. The visuals! And finally iKON proved that they are indeed the dance group from YG. iKON is really on fire this year!

29. (G)I-DLE - HANN (Alone)
      Release Date: August 14, 2018


I am one of few people that like this song better than 'LATATA'. Even tho I have to agree that some of the members are still awkward at acting mysterious and strong (especially Yuqi) and that their outfits looks like from FOREVER21. But I really like the whistle sound, it give more mysterious feeling to the song.

30. Nam Woo Hyun - If Only You Are Fine
      Release Date: September 3, 2018


Woohyun is, no doubt, the best vocalist in INFINITE. He can deliver strong high notes flawlessly, but he can also sing ballads with feelings. Every single song from Woohyun's solo releases are great, but I don't know why it's not popular like Sungkyu songs.

Well, here's part 3. Without further ado, let's jump to part 4!

Sincerely,


dira:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[MOVIE REVIEW] Swing Kids (SPOILER ALERT)

[MOVIE REVIEW] Split (SPOILER ALERT)

100 Questions Tag (K-Pop Edition)