GOLD K-Pop Comebacks and Debuts in 2016 Part 3


And here's the Part 3... Enjoy!

21. EXO - Monster
      Release Date: June 9, 2016


EXO always made a great comeback, but their 'Monster' comeback was BAAM awesome! Their vocals are great, the choreography looks easy but it's actually hard, their costume was amazing, and their makeup is on point! The mindblowing storyline in the music video is also great. Well, I actually made EXO's Lucky One MV Review, so if you want to real it jut click here.

22. SISTAR - I Like That
      Release Date: June 21, 2016


The sexy ladies from SISTAR made a great comeback with 'I Like That'. I actually getting tired of SISTAR's summer release. I like 'Loving U' and 'Touch My Body', but the songs after 'Touch My Body' was kinda plain to me, and I am so glad that they did this kind of concept for their summer release this year. 

23. Taeyeon (Girls' Generation) feat. Dean - Starlight
      Release Date: June 25, 2016


Taeyeon is one of my favorite singers in the K-Pop industry and she never disappoint me with her solo releases, including this one. The song was so simple and beautiful and the music video is so cute and beautifully filemd. Taeyeon and Dean's voice really match and that makes this song really great and they look so good together (I'm still rooting for BaekYeon tho) LOL

24. BEAST - Butterfly
      Release Date: June 27, 2016


I was always a fan of BEAST since their debut with 'Bad Girl' and this time they made a comeback as a 5 members group. This song is so beautiful, their voice really compliments each other. Well, I actually like this song better than the title song 'Ribbon'.

25. NCT 127 - Fire Truck
      Release Date: July 10, 2016


Four out of six members of NCT U made another debut with NCT 127 and their title song is 'Fire Truck'. When I read the title of the song, at first I was like "Fire Truck? The hell...." but when I heard the song I was like "HOLYSH*T THIS IS SO DOPE!" The choreography is really cool and the rap is great as expected, indeed Taeyong and Mark is the best rapper in SM. And I can't wait for their 2017 comeback with additional members Johnny (finally!) and Doyoung. Well... Ten is the only NCT U member that is not in NCT 127, but that's okay, he already had his time to shine in MNet's Hit The Stage.

26. BLACKPINK - Whistle
      Release Date: August 8, 2016


Finally YG Entertainment debuted a girl group after a really loooooooong time! BLACKPINK made their debut with 'BOOMBAYAH' and 'Whistle', but 'Whistle' really caught my ears(?) LOL because up to this day I still think that 'BOOMBAYAH' is so 2NE1 ._.I really like the choreography of this song, because the song is quite simple but the choreography was so intense and complicated.

27. I.O.I - Whatta Man (Good Man)
      Release Date: August 9, 2016


I.O.I made a comeback as a seven members group because Kim Sejeong and Kang Mina is promoting with Gugudan, Yoo Yeunjung is promoting with WJSN, and Jung Chaeyeon is promoting with DIA at that time. But they prove to us that without their main vocals they can still produce a really good song. The high notes from Pinky is really unexpected but it's great and the choreography is awesome, thanks to Chungha for make this awesome choreography.

28. VIXX - Fantasy
      Release Date; August 12, 2016


When I first heard this song I feel like this song is kinda messy... but as time goes by this song grows on you. VIXX never fail to impress me with their music video because the music video for 'Fantasy' is amazing (but I cannot put the link here I don't know why) and their choreography is so complicated but awesome. And finally Hyuk gets more line :")

29. Ailee - If You
      Release Date: August 23, 2016


Yaaaassss!! The queen is back yaaaasss!! I though at first this song is Ailee's comeback song, but it turns out just a pre-release song, but it's okay, because this song is ah-ma-zing!  

p.s I really don't know what to say about her songs because it's always amazing.

30. Red Velvet - Russian Roulette
      Release Date: September 7, 2016


Red Velvet really never fail to impress me! They did another comeback this year with 'Russian Roulette' and the song is amazing! The choreography is so cute, their costume is so cute, the makeup is also great (I even did their makeup for Halloween). And their music video LOL the girls said that they put a dangerous "prank" to each other because they like the same guy, but for me they tried to kill each other in this music video LOL


So.... this is part 3 and only the last part left!
If you want to share your opinion feel free to share it in the comment section below!

Sincerely,


dira:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[MOVIE REVIEW] Swing Kids (SPOILER ALERT)

[MOVIE REVIEW] Split (SPOILER ALERT)

100 Questions Tag (K-Pop Edition)