DISAPPOINTING K-Pop Comebacks and Debuts in 2016 Part 2


Here's part two of the DISAPPOINTING K-Pop Comebacks and Debuts in 2016. Enjoy!

11. FIESTAR - Apple Pie
      Release Date: May 31, 2016




This comeback is not good because they last release 'Mirror' was great. They are cute in the music video, but... I don't know, I just feel disappointed because I really like 'Mirror'.

12. Gugudan - Wonderland
      Release Date: June 28, 2016


The long awaited debut of the Jellyfish girls from PRODUCE101 is finally here, but for me the debut is disappointing because they did really great in PRODUCE101 and maybe because it's simply because they are from Jellyfish Entertainment (not to mention that they are the first girl group from Jellyfish) so I kinda expected more.

13. HyunA - How's This?
      Release Date: August 1, 2016


Well, I believe that she said this comeback will be different because she will make a comeback with 'indie concept', but.... this song is not so different from her last releases ._.

14. EXO - Lotto
      Release Date: August 18, 2016


I know people will kill me when I put EXO's song on this list, but I can't help it. With the success of 'Monster' masterpiece, this song is nothing :/ and the fact that they use autotune in almost every part of the song makes it worse... don't get me wrong tho, I love EXO, I really do.

15. SPICA - Secret Time
      Release Date: August 25, 2016


I really love these girls! Their voices is amazing and I believe that there is no lead vocal in this group because everyone is a main vocal (well, except for Sihyun because she's a repper, but she has a great voice also)! However this comeback is disappointing because I really look forward to their comeback and their American Debut song 'I Did It' is awesome, so this song is kinda meh :/ it's so sad tho that they didn't get the attention they deserve because they are so full of talent!

Well, while I'm here I'm gonna promote SPICA a little. You only have to watch the video below and you will definitely fell in love with their talents!


16. Song Ji Eun (SECRET) - Bobby Doll
      Release Date: September 20, 2016


I really like her ballad songs, such as: 'Don't Look at Me Like That', 'Going Crazy featuring Bang Yong Guk (B.A.P)' and 'False Hope', but everytime she releases a dance song it's always disappointing, I don't know why :/

17. APink - Only One
      Release Date: September 26, 2016


This is similar to CN.BLUE one. This is the kind of comeback that I didn't even realize they made a comeback with this song until I googled the list of kpop releases in 2016. Well, actually for me APink haven't made a good release since Mr.Chu. 'L.U.V' was a bit bland and 'Remember' was so-so. I really like their other songs tho like 'No No No', 'Mr. Chu', and 'My My'.

18. Crayon Pop - Doo Doom Chit
      Release Date: September 26, 2016


Well, they haven't made any great release since the song that made them famous 'Bar Bar Bar'. It's kinda sad tho because they are so cute and they fit the "weird" concept really well.

p.s. congratulations on your engagement with Moon Hee Jun, Soyul ^^

19. GOT7 - Hard Carry
      Release Date: September 27, 2016


I gotta make a confession that I don't quite follow GOT7, but my friend sent me their Turbulance(?) teaser and it's great so I kinda looking forward to 'Hard Carry', but when I finally see it, I was like... that's it? It's not that great for me, the choreography was good but not awesome, but I got to admit that the music video was awesome!

20. SHINee - 1 Of 1
      Release Date: October 5, 2016


I really REALLY love SHINee, so it's kinda hard for me to accept that this time their comeback was not so good. I really adore their braveness on trying new concept everytime they made a comeback, but with something new like this kind of retro concept it's usually a hit or a miss and I guess for them it's a miss this time. The music video is kinda plain, but I love their outfits it feels nostalgic except for Minho's grey hair (I know you're handsome but please stick to your dark color hair). BUT, they next release 'Tell Me What To Do' make up for '1 Of 1's fail.


Well, this is part two, soooo one more part to go!

Please comment your opinion in the comment section below and please don't kill me.

Sincerely,


dira:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[MOVIE REVIEW] Swing Kids (SPOILER ALERT)

[MOVIE REVIEW] Split (SPOILER ALERT)

100 Questions Tag (K-Pop Edition)