GOLD K-Pop Comebacks and Debuts in 2016 Part 4 (Final Part)


This is the last part of GOLD K-Pop Comebacks and Debuts in 2016, so let's just get on to the list!

31. INFINITE - The Eye
      Release Date: September 19, 2016


The king of synchronized dance made a comeback with their 'INFINITE Only' mini album and the title song is 'The Eye'. What I love about this comeback is the dramatic feeling they give. The song, the choreography, the music video are all dramatic and I LOVE IT! I really like this dark and gloomy side of INFINITE. This is not their best comeback but this is definitely one of their best.

32. 100% - Better Day
      Release Date: October 13, 2016


After a quite long time hiatus they finally back! I really like their last comeback 'Beat' and the followig song 'U Beauty'. 'Better Day' is awesome! I like it how they play with their concept, the song is not on the mainstream kpop side, and that's why I love it. But it kinda sad that they lost 2 members and that they didn't get the attention they deserve because they are so talented. I don't know what went wrong because I remember that they debut is pretty strong ang popular.

33. EXO-CBX - Hey Mama!
      Release Date: October 31, 2016


I really anticipated their sub-group debut since I watch 'ChenBaekXi VCR' in EXO's concert and I know that they will do great. Well, they tease their official debut by singing 'For You' for Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo OST. I always know that Baekhyun and Chen have a great voice but damn Xiumin's voice is not bad. He can sing and why did SM always gave him little to nothing in EXO's previous release? -_-

34. Taeyeon (Girl's Generation) - 11:11
      Release Date: November 1, 2016


This is a surprise, really. SM decided to release ton of teasers for this comeback and I'm not disappointed (again). The melody is beautiful and so does Taeyeon's voice and visual here. The music video is so dreamy like, and I like it. And the fact that Taeyeon release a song only a day after EXO-CBX debut make my BaekYeon shipping side happy LOL

35. BLACKPINK - Playing With Fire
      Release Date: November 1, 2016


2016 is definitely BLAKPINK's year because their debut and their comeback are lit! Well, 'Playing With Fire' choreography is a little bit easier and simpler that 'BOOMBAYAH' and 'Whistle', but it's still awesome! I personally like their style in 'Playing With Fire' comeback stages, the clothes are simple but also looks fancy.

36. BTOB - I'll Be Your Man
      Release Date: November 7, 2016


THIS.IS.AMAZING! I miss dancing BTOB and they didn't disappoint! The only thing that make me disappointed is that WHY THEY DIDN'T WIN ANYTHING WITH THIS COMEBACK?! Because... just listen to the song. The song is awesome, the vocal is amazing, the rap is also great, the dance, the music video, it's perfect, but why... Eventho they didn't win anything with this comeback, for me this is the best BTOB's comeback in their career.

37. SHINee - Tell Me What To Do
      Release Date: November 15, 2016


I'm a Shawol so I will like any song they release, but this is different. The song is beautiful and Minho's rap OMG!! Okay, I need to stop fangirling... What I love about this song is the kinda ballad feeling they give but they still manage to dance with this song and it's not awkward at all, the music video is good, the styling, the hair (buh-bye Minho's grey hair), everything! I simply just love this comeback.

38. Kang Seung Yoon (WINNER) - You
      Release Date: December 6, 2016


Well, this is not necesarilly a comeback song, but I still love it! This song is an OST for his web-drama called 'Love You a Thousand Times' if I'm not wrong. At first I heard this song in the web-drama, but he only sing a little part of the song, and when I heard the full version of the song I fell in love. This song is beautiful!


So.... that's it! That's the 38 GOLD K-Pop Comebacks and Debuts in 2016. I cannot wait to make another list next year. Well, because I share the good list, so I decided to make the DISAPPOINTING K-Pop Comebacks and Debuts in 2016 list. Stay tune!

Sincerely,


dira:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[MOVIE REVIEW] Swing Kids (SPOILER ALERT)

[MOVIE REVIEW] Split (SPOILER ALERT)

100 Questions Tag (K-Pop Edition)