GOLD K-Pop Comebacks and Debuts in 2016 Part 2


I did the opening(?) on the first part of this GOLD K-Pop Comebacks and Debuts in 2016. So, in the second part I will just get on with the list. Enjoy!

11. Block B - A Few Years Later
      Release Date: March 28, 2016


I honestly never really a fan of Block B, I like their songs, but not enough for me to actually have their songs in my phone, but I finally downloaded this song from them because the song is simply amazing. Block B has bad boy image in my mind (in everyone's mind probably) but when they release this song... this song is so different from their image and it's beautiful.

12. Lee Hi - My Star
      Release Date: April 20, 2016


Another awesome song from Lee Hi! I really love her husky voice in this song, it really suits the song. The concept is cute yet strong, but the music video is super duper cute tho. I still don't get it why this song didn't do well, maybe YG didn't promote her enough (again) I guss? But, nontheless this song is great!

13. Seventeen - Pretty U
      Release Date: April 25, 2016


I never been a fan of Seventeen to be honest, but this song made me become their fan (ESPECIALLY THE GARDEN FAIRY JEON WONWOO)! This song is so simple yet great. The vocals are no joke and the choreography is so powerful but cute, I love this song! Props to Woozi for making this beautiful song and props to Hoshi also for making the choreography. Well done!

14. Lovelyz - Destiny
      Release Date: April 25, 2016


I honestly not their fan, I never listen to their songs before except 'Ah-Choo', but this song is awesome! I hear this song for the first time in the ending of variety show Knowing Brothers when Lovelyz is the guest and I thought that this song is their BANG! concept, you know the one song that made them famous, but it turns out that this song didn't even win a single trophy on music shows. It's such a shame though because this song is great, the choreography is amazing, and their costume is sooooo pretty.

15. Eddy Kim feat. Lee Sung Kyung - My Lips Warm Like A Coffee
      Release Date: April 28, 2016


I watch this music video when I somehow come across it when I watched Lee Sung Kyung's performance on King of Masked Singer (I didn't know she could sing!) and I fell in love with this song immediately. Eddy Kim's voice is also good and it's such a shame that all I know about Eddy Kim is that he's Jung Joon Young's and Zico's bestfriend. I'm definitely looking forward for his next release!

16. BTS - Fire
      Release Date: May 2, 2016


For me, this is the best song BTS has release so far! The choreography, the music video, the song, it was all great. In fact, I made this song as my alarm ringtone and it never fail to wakes me up after the "FIREEEEEE" part LOL. I actually not really into BTS, but I have this song on my phone.

17. Akdong Musician - Re-Bye
      Release Date: May 4, 2016


Another long awaited comeback of YG Artists. I really like this song. This song gives the "I can also sing this song" feeling when actually this song is so hard to sing. This song is so simple yet elegant. And I think this song is so different from Akdong Musician's other songs.

18. Woohyun (INFINITE) - Still I Remember
       Release Date: May 9, 2016


Woohyun from INFINITE is making his solo debut with the Mini Album 'Write...' the title song is 'Still I Remember/Nod Nod'. I personally anticipated Woohyun's solo debut because so far INFINITE's sub-group and solo releases are good and I wasn't disappointed, this song is pure gold! Woohyung's voice is awesome as usual and the music video is beautifully filmed.

19. CLC - No Oh Oh
      Release Date: May 30, 2016


I actually know CLC since their debut with 'Pepe', back then they still have 5 members in the group and now they are a seven members girl group. Well, after 'Pepe' they haven't made any good comebacks and when they finally got a comeback with a good song like this, everyone fell asleep on them. You need to check this song out, this song is so good!

20. F(Luna) - Free Somebody
      Release Date: May 31, 2016


The main vocal of F(X) is finally making her solo debut. I don't really like the whole concept at first to be honest. For me, the music video is weird, the costume is weird, only the song is catchy. But this song definitely grow on me and now this song is one of my jam. It's kinda sad tho that SM gave Luna this weird hairstyle and clothes because Luna is so beautiful and not to mention that SM barely promotes her.


Well, this is part two and that means two more part to go ^^
Feel free to share your opinion in the comment section below guys :D

Sincerely,


dira:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[MOVIE REVIEW] Swing Kids (SPOILER ALERT)

[MOVIE REVIEW] Split (SPOILER ALERT)

100 Questions Tag (K-Pop Edition)