DISAPPOINTING K-Pop Comebacks and Debuts in 2016 Part 1


Two days from now is gonna be the year 2017, so I'm gonna wish you guys a happy new year in advance. As you guys probably know, I made the GOLD K-Pop Comebacks and Debuts in 2016 before so.... I decided to make the DISAPPOINTING K-Pop Comebacks and Debuts in 2016. Let me remind you guys, this is my opinion so you guys maybe agreeing or disagreeing with we, so please spare me, don't kill me LOL JK

Without further ado, let's get on with the list! (I made this into parts also)


1. Teen Top - Warning Sign
    Release Date: January 18, 2016


Don't get me wrong guys, I like Teen Top, I really do. But I don't know... this comeback is a bit disappointing for me, maybe because they previos releases are always bomb so this kind of song and choreograhy seems a bit lacking compared to their previous release.

2. 4 Minute - Hate
    Release Date: February 1, 2016


I actually kinda feel bad for putting this song here because 4 Minute's already disbanded and they disband right after they finish pomoting this song. But I can't help it, the song is not as strong as their last release 'Crazy' which is totally dope!

3. AOA Cream - I'm Jelly Baby
    Release Date: February 12, 2016



Well..... they suddenly decided to debuted a subgroup with this over the top cutesy concept. It's actually cringe-worthy :/ they tried so hard to act cute and they are so awkward ._.

p.s. peolpe didn't like this concept because they tried to copy Orange Caramel, but I didn't see any similarities between AOA Cream and Orange Caramel besides that they are a three members sub-group from a popular girl group.

4. B.A.P - Feel So Good
    Release Date: February 22, 2016


Don't get me wrong guys, I love B.A.P, but this song is a bit lacking. I like the fun music video and I like the song, but I don't know... after their 'Young, Wild, and Free' release this is a bit lacking. And compared to their previos fun song like 'Crash' and 'Stop It', this song is not as good as 'Crash' and 'Stop It'.

5. CLC - High Heels
    Release Date: February 29, 2016


I love their debut song 'Pepe', but they comebacks after that never good and this is one of them. They are so talented and it's such a shame that CUBE never gave them a great song. However, their next release 'No Oh Oh' is great.

6. CN.Blue - You're So Fine
    Release Date: April 4, 2016


I don't know what went wrong with this comeback to the point that I didn't even realize that they had a comeback with this song until I googled the list of K-Pop releases in 2016 ._. I always like CN.BLUE tho!

7. VIXX - Dynamite
    Release Date: April 19, 2016


I like VIXX, I always looking forward to their comeback, but when they release this song I don't really like it. Well, maybe it's just me because my friend love this song!

8. Hwang In Sun - Emoticon
    Release Date: April 28, 2016


This is the perfect example of the anticipated comeback of a well-known contestant in a popular survival show gone wrong. This cutesy concept didn't suit her at all, and the management tried to use her popular nickname 'Hwang Imo' from the show in this song, but sadly that it's not working.

9. I.O.I - Dream Girls
    Release Date: May 4, 2016


I'm not gonna lie this song sucks and play them dirty because they all have an amazing voice yet they trapped in this kind of song. Well, lucky for them tho their 'Whatta Man' was a lot better and was a success.

10. Tiffany (Girls' Generation) - I Just Wanna Dance
      Release Date: May 11, 2016


This.....is not a good solo debut for her. Yes, Tiffany may win several times in music shows because of this song but it doesn't mean that this song is good. She's pretty in the music video, but it's always so awkward looking at her dancing and ironically the song title is 'I Just Wanna Dance' :/ SM should give her a better song for her solo comeback.


Well, this is part 1 of the DISAPPOINTING K-Pop Comebacks and Debuts in 2016. I made this into three parts so that means two parts left. Stay tuned!

Please comment down below if you agree (or disagree) with this list and please don't kill me, I'm just stating my opinion. If I didn't like the song, it doesn't mean I didn't like the artists, okay?

Sincerely,


dira:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[MOVIE REVIEW] Swing Kids (SPOILER ALERT)

[MOVIE REVIEW] Split (SPOILER ALERT)

100 Questions Tag (K-Pop Edition)