DISAPPOINTING K-Pop Comebacks and Debuts in 2016 Part 3 (Final Part)


And this is the last part! Enjoy!!

21. BTS - Blood, Sweat & Tears
      Release Date: October 10, 2016


I'm definitely gonna be dead by putting this song on this list. But I can't help it... With their last release 'Fire' this song is kinda flat... And I actually expected more because the teasers were awesome! The music video is also awesome, but I don't know why I didn't really like this song :/

22. TWICE - TT
      Release Date: October 24, 2016


Not gonna lie to you that I'm not a fan of TWICE, but I didn't deny that they are so popular and their song always made an all-kill in music charts. But for this song, I think they are a bit overrated because the song is a bit plain and boring compared to 'Like Ooh-Ah' and 'Cheer Up'. The music video quality is so low, the outfits are plain, the choreography is so so. So, I don't really get the hype of this song. Sorry :/

23. Hyorin (SISTAR) - Paradise
      Release Date: November 8, 2016


I love SISTAR and I really look forward to Hyorin's solo comeback, but this song didn't quite live up to my expectation especially after Hyorin said on Star Show 360 that she prepared for this solo comeback for a long time ._.

24. T-ARA - Tiamo
      Release Date: November 9, 2016


This is another comeback that didn't live up to my expectation. I don't know what went wrong with this song, but I don't really like it ._. It's so sad tho that after the bullying incident, they didn't really do well in their homeland, South Korea. Meanwhile in China they did so well.

25. BOYS24 - E
      Release Date: November 9, 2016




This is not their official debut, I think this is just a pre-release? Because they will debut a 10 members group next year after the 1 year promotion with 28 members is over. But I cannot help but be disappointed with this song, the autotune, the choreography... I like BOYS24 (especially White Team), but I cannot like this song ._.

26. SEVENTEEN - Boom Boom
      Release Date: December 5, 2016


I'm really disappointed with this song because I really anticipated their comeback especially after the success of  'Pretty U' and 'Very NICE' which is still my jam up until now. This song is not as catchy as their other songs, the choreography is not as awesome as their previous comebacks (but the choreography is still good), and their outfits......are *i'm sorry* suck ._. But the music video is great, I like it. I really like SEVENTEEN tho and I hope that they will make a better song for their next comeback.


Well, this is it! This is the end of DISAPPOINTING K-Pop Comebacks and Debuts in 2016. Please don't get me wrong guys, the groups mention above did well in their other songs, it's just that this time they didn't do so well. It doesn't mean that they're not good.

Please share your thoughts on your own list of disappointing comebacks and debuts in the comment section below! And once again, please don't kill me :(

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Sincerely,


dira:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[MOVIE REVIEW] Swing Kids (SPOILER ALERT)

[MOVIE REVIEW] Split (SPOILER ALERT)

100 Questions Tag (K-Pop Edition)