[RANKING] Produce48 2nd Evaluation Concept Performance (Vocal & Rap)


Now I'm going to share about my opinion on Produce48's trainees 2nd Evaluation Concept Performance, the only difference is I'm going to rank the performance from the worst to the best.
So, here they are:

6. BLACKPINK - Ddu Du Ddu Du


Well, I think in this performance the Japanese trainees did better than the Korean ones. This arrangement is a mess, the choreography was unnecessary, their outfits look like a secondhand clothes, and their rappers... well I mean only the blonde one (sorry I forgot her name) did horrible. Kim Doa really fitting as the center, she's so pretty! But in this performance her rap is cringy ._. And why is BLACKPINK's song always rearranged with rock genre in Produce?

5. Wanna One - Energetic


I always think that their vocals will be better if Na Goeun is the center. I mean, Yuri's first high note is unstable, but her 2nd one is awesome. And I don't really like the arrangement, it sounds like a karaoke song ._. The arrangement didn't do these girls justice. And Yamada Noe's rap is shocking LOL I mean, it's not good but it's not bad either.

4. SNSD - Into The New World


Maybe it's because there's a lot of Into The New World's cover already so I feel a little bit bored watching this performance, but I cannot deny that Heo Yunjin did GREAT! I didn't know that she can sing like that, I'm actually kinda glad that she asked for a second chance to try for the center position because I cannot imagine if the center goes to Nako ._.

3. Heize - Don't Know You


Han Chowon really caught my eye in this performance. I thought that she's a rapper at first because of her strong look LOL the main rapper also did a great job, she's the best rapper in all performance. Kang Hyewon invented innocent rap LOL the only think that kinda disturbing is the main vocal's high notes, it seemed forced, Han Chowon and Park Minji should swap position in my opinion.

2. BoA - Merry Chri


Maybe it's just me but Park Haeyoon's vocal in this performance didn't stand out, instead Yoon Haesol really caught my attention, and damn Sato Minami.. I didn't know that she has a good voice. I think it's because they are the leftovers, that's why they sound so good. And Kim Nayoung is so pretty.

1. BTS - The Truth Untold


This performance is a masterpiece, there I said it! I don't even like BTS, but they make me like this song :") They are so emotional, but they still sing really good. Believe it or not, I cried when I watched their performance :") I already know that Takeuchi Miyu and Jang Gyuri can sing, but I didn't know that Miyazaki Miho has an amazing voice and that Iwatate Saho has a beautiful voice also. Their voice blends really well, and finally Jang Gyuri shines!

Well, there are my two cents of the 2nd Evaluation Concept Performance. What do you think of my opinion? Are they the same as yours or completely different?


sincerely,

dira:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[MOVIE REVIEW] Swing Kids (SPOILER ALERT)

[MOVIE REVIEW] Split (SPOILER ALERT)

100 Questions Tag (K-Pop Edition)