[LIST] Produce48 1st Evaluation Concept Performance


I know that it's kinda late, but I still want to share the opinion on Produce48's 1st Concept Evaluation Performance. I will remind you that I will share my opinion on which team is the best performer. So without further ado, let's jump into it!

1. GFriend - Love Whisper

Well, for me both team did a mediocore job. But, it's not easy dancing that hard and singing live. Team 1.. they are better dancers for sure and they get the "powerful" concept, but that's it. Their performance is not memorable, and those vocals..... and I'm still salty why MNet gave the girls ugly ass outfit -_-
Meanwhile Team 2 dance's are not good enough, but their vocals are a lot better and they have the innocent charm on them (even though some of the members did overdo it a bit). Yabuki Nako and her high notes win the audiences heart.

Which team is better: for me, Team 2 did a better job.



2.  Red Velvet - Peek a Boo

I have a completely different opinion for both team. Team 1 has a better visuals, I'm not saying that the 2nd team members are not pretty, for me Team 1 visual fits Peek a Boo really well and maybe that's why MNet gave them prettier outfits. Their vocals are better, well Jang Gyuri make a mistake but other than that their vocals are good. They are better dancers and I can feel their energy on stage, BUT that cringe rap parts and 'Hahahaha' ruined their performance a bit.
Team 2 however, I can't feel their energy. Beside her outfit, the center didn't stand out. Their singing are okay, their main vocal do a great job. The outfits are pretty. Their dances have no energy at all, it look almost like they focuses on singing ._. but their formation is clean and the rap parts & 'Hahahaha" is not cringy at all.

Which team is better: obviously Team 1.


3. AOA - Short Hair

I think both team did so-so because this song sounds not too hard to begin with (well I never sing it so I don't know for sure but the dance is pretty easy). Team 1 has great vocals, they dances well, and Jo Yuri did a great job, her high notes are effortless. The rap parts are awesome! The center however, I cannot feel her presence at all.
Same like Team 1, Team 2 center's did not stand out at all. This team feels like Lee Sian and the girls, because watching this performance alone, I thought Sian was the center and main vocal. Lee Sian did a great job, even tho sometimes her high notes feel forced. And I love this team's outfit compared to the 1st team, maybe because I prefer dark clothes that's why I like their outfit.

Which team did better: Team 1 for me.


4. KARA - Mamma Mia

Team 1 did undoubtedly better than Team 2. Team 1 has a better teamwork, I don't remember seeing this team arguing about who should be the center. Their vocals are better, the dance also a lot better. The outfits also better. Murase Sae's wink tho! The only thing that is a bit disturbing is the editing when Pak Minji hit the high notes, it's not necessary.
 Team 2 is a mess ._. Their vocals sound like an elementary school students try to be sexy singing Mamma Mia. Their dances are okay. The outfits... please MNet stop being biased. Team 2's outfit is literally just the white version of Team 1's outfit, but the shorts are black.... it doesn't match -_-

Which team did better: of course Team 1.


5. AKB48 - High Tension

I can feel the energy on both performance, but Team 1's performance is boring, I don't know why. The fact that their center is an AKB48's member is a bit boring for me, but she did a great job so it's okay. The main vocal is great. The rap is a mess, I don't know maybe this team didn't have a rapper to begin with ._. And again the outfits... it's too colorful so I don't know what to look at and it's a bit distracting, f you MNet -_-
And now, the team that destroyed the speaker. THEY DID AMAZING! Takeuchi Miyu's vocal shook me. And the main rapper Oh My God! she's awesome! The center also stood out, maybe because she's so tall, but she has a great voice also! The teamwork is awesome. And their outfits is a lot better than Team 1.

Which team did better: Team 2 FTW!


6. BLACKPINK - Boombayah

Well, other than the leader, I don't have any problem with any of the members (#justiceforgoyujin).
Their raps are obviously better, their vocals also good, the dance is also good. Their outfits is a whole lot better than Team 2. The leader was a bit of a bitch, but I can't blame her completely because she wants so survive, but maybe JUST MAYBE, she can pick a more fitting opponent for the team instead of picking the weakest team. Park Chanjoo and Go Yujin is so pretty!
Team 2 however win my heart. They did waaayyy worst than the 1st team, but they work really hard especially Kang Hyewon that volunteer to be the main rapper because none of the team members want to be a rapper, and Han Chowon the amazing leader. And again MNet, their outfits are soooo ugly it look like a secondhand clothes -_-

Which team did better: still Team 1.


7. TWICE - Like Ooh Ahh

Both team did well in this performance. Team 1's energy and chemistry balance well. Their main vocal is really good. Their outfits is pretty. The 2nd team also did good. Lee Haeun kinda saved this group, no offense. Well, I guess that's my opinion ._. Maybe because I don't listen to TWICE that's why I cannot comment much ._.

Which team did better: Team 1


8. I.O.I - Very Very Very

Well, the real avengers! Team 1's teamwork really shows in this performance. They dances so well, not too powerful but not too lazy also. Their singing is okay, even tho I prefer Na Goeun as their main vocalist ._. The center really stood out, the only thing that a bit cringy is her rap part, other than that she's exceptional! The raps are okay. The ending pose is also cute!
Team 2, the said avengers. They also did well, but maybe because they didn't fit this song, their performance is a bit lacking. The center is so cringy, no offense tho I love her. They dance too powerfully. But the main vocal is better in Team 2.

Which team did better: the real avengers, Team 1!


Well, I just realize that almost all Team 1 did better in my opinion ._. So, that's my opinion on Produce48 1st Evaluation Concept Performance. Did you agree with me or you have other opinion?


sincerely,

dira:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[MOVIE REVIEW] Swing Kids (SPOILER ALERT)

[MOVIE REVIEW] Split (SPOILER ALERT)

100 Questions Tag (K-Pop Edition)