[MV Review] EXO - Lucky One



Today I'm going to share a review on one of EXO's new comeback MVs, Lucky One (I'm going to do a review on Monster after I post this). Well, I was probably late (really late), but EXO just make a summer comeback this year with 2 title songs: Lucky One and Monster. Personally, I like Monster better than Lucky One, but I cannot help but share what I find on Lucky One MV.

1. The number on their shirt is the same as their jersey number.

I bet you guys already know this but I can't help but share because I realize the "number" since the first time I saw the MV (just like you probably do). So, here's a few screencaps I got from the MV.


Xiumin (number 99)




P.S sorry I cannot print screen a better pic of Xiumin.


Suho (number 1)



Lay (number 10)


Baekhyun (number 4)


Chen (number 21)



Chanyeol (number 61)



D.O (number 12)


Kai (number 88)



Sehun (number 94)



 2. Their "super powers" are back.

As you know, the last time EXO use their "power" in their full MV is in Miracles in December MV and it was just Tao who use his power in the MV to stop the time. And now they bring back their "super powes" to their MV.
P.S yes, I know that EXO use their powers in Pathcode, but it's a teaser not a full MV.

Baekhyun with his light
Chanyeol with his fire (ehm Baekyeol)
Chen with his lightning
Well, this looks like rock so I will say this is D.O's power
Kai didn't teleport in the MV, so I'll put this instead (he's dancing to Monster btw)
Lay with his healing power
Sehun with his wind that knocked out the b*tch
Suho and his water
And I guess this is Xiumin's hand with ice blocks

In the MV they did various things with their powers. Sehun, Chen, Chanyeol, and Lay blow the girls (or should I say nurse?) heads. Sehun makes the nurse fall and Chen strikes her head with his lightning, Chanyeol uses his fire to light up the room he and Baekhyun entered and after he did his rap the nurse's head blow up, and Lay blows the nurse head with his healing power (?), 

Meanwhile the other did another thing with their powers. Well, except for Kai because he's dancing in front of the nurse.
I think D.O breaks the glass because before the glass breaks the camera zooms in to D.O's face
Well... for these two... At least they drink ice water coolly...

3. The story line.

If you read a lot of fanfictions like I do, I think you'll realize that the story line from Lucky One MV is so similar to Revolution fanfiction on asianfanfics.com, They were brought to somekind of facility, the staff from the facility runs a few tests to them and one day they decided to get out and the fight the staff there. It's not exactly the same as Revolution but the main story line for me is quite the same. But the end story is a bit different, here in Lucky One MV I guess they didn't make it out because you can see Chen is still in the "maze" while in Revolution... you can read it for yourself here.


Well, that's pretty much everything I find on Lucky One MV and I will share Monster MV Review tomorrow because it's already midnight here in Indonesia and I have to wake up at 4 a.m tomorrow. Hope you enjoy!

And... I can't help but fangirl over this handsome screencap of Sehun.


Sincerely,


dira:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[MOVIE REVIEW] Swing Kids (SPOILER ALERT)

[MOVIE REVIEW] Split (SPOILER ALERT)

100 Questions Tag (K-Pop Edition)