Let's Get Started!

My name is Khadija Nedira Alamsyah, but most people called me Dira or Nedira, It depends on you what you want to call me.

So, I just started a new Blog. I never have a Blog account before so I still kinda confused about this, but I want to start a new blog so I can share about what I'm up to lately. Well, I actually have a lot of things I want to share in mind:
1. Movie Review (I actually did this on my Tumblr)
2. Song Review (will mostly be Kpop)
3. MV Review (again, will mostly be Kpop)
4. Makeup Review
5. Daily life
6. My thoughts, and....
7. Fanfiction! (I write, but I never publish it)

Well, I think I will share everything here LOL

Seincerely,


dira:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[MOVIE REVIEW] Swing Kids (SPOILER ALERT)

[MOVIE REVIEW] Split (SPOILER ALERT)

100 Questions Tag (K-Pop Edition)