[RANKING] Produce48 2nd Evaluation Concept Performance (Dance)


And now it's for the dance team. Well, without another blablabla let's get to the list!

5. Little Mix - Touch


Other than Hitomi and Bae Eunyong, they did so-so. It's understandable because no one in the group has ever choreograph before, but can they at least put some power in their dance? The first place, Kim Minju, didn't even try, she got the first place because she's pretty. The center is not even memorable.

4. Ariana Grande - Side to Side


Maybe my expectation for this team is too high, but I'm disappointed in their performance. Their dance was so-so, it was so predictable, when I know that Wang Yiren is in this team, I'm 100% sure that she will do some acrobatic moves. The center is invisible, I feel like it's Lee Kaeun, Jang Won Young or Shiroma Miru is the center. BUT Miru really killed it! Her dancing is maybe not that good but her stage presence is undeniably strong and THAT EXPRESSIONS THO!

There are some "controversies" regardless Won Young's outfit in this performance. People say that MNet is sexualizing a minor, but I don't think that's right. It's the people's mind that are perv. Her outfit is okay, there's a lot of 13 y.o girl wearing that kind of outfit, and she looks confident. So what's the problem?

3. Demi Lovato - Sorry Not Sorry


This team is great, there's a lot of going on in the choreography but I keep wanting to see them more. And Lee Chaeyeon tho... she killed it! Her outfit, dance, expressions were on point! But I think they didn't choose the right center because I don't know why, maybe I'm biased, but I want to see Go Yujin in the center, I think she's more fitting and her hair really catch my attention. And... with these outfits, I feel like this team is "Eunbi and the girls".

2. Jax Jones - Instruction


I'm still salty that MNet gave this team the worst outfits. Maybe it's because they are the "leftovers" trainees, but come on it's just not right. This team's performance is great, their dance is equally amazing. But... I don't know... I feel like they can give us more than this. And Chiyori attempt to "copy" Somi and Ong's adlib is cringy...

1. Fitz & The Tantrums - Handclap


They really look like they had fun when performing! The Japanese trainees in this team really surprised me. I didn't know that they can dance this well (well, except for Murase Sae, she didn't have that much power compared to the others). Their outfits are great, it screams "TEAMWORK" for me. They shared the center really well, not a single person is invisible, I noticed them all. It's a shame that only Murase Sae goes to the next round.

So... I guess that is all. What's your favorite performance?


sincerely,

dira:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[MOVIE REVIEW] Swing Kids (SPOILER ALERT)

[MOVIE REVIEW] Split (SPOILER ALERT)

100 Questions Tag (K-Pop Edition)