My Top 12


Produce 48 is like the most popular show nowadays. The Produce 101 last 2 seasons were already popular, so it's kinda weird if Produce 48 didn't have much viewer. Even though I think out of the 3 seasons combined, this season is the least popular one (because of the AKB48 controversy).

I enjoy watching this season. This season is not as entertaining as the 2nd season, but at least there's not much drama like the 1st season. Also I think the girls in this season is a whole lot prettier than the first season, it's crazy, almost every single person in this season is pretty ._. But it's sad tho that I find the girls in this season is not as talented as the 1st one.

In the 1st season they have Yoo Yeonjung as their best singer, in this season there are several people that can hit high note, but it's not as good as Yeonjung, BUT this season has A BUNCH of good dancers.

Well, that's my opinion on the show. Now I want to share my top 12 for this season, because this season will debut 12 people. Here they are...

Honda Hitomi


Honda Hitomi is the definition of cute! Her chubby cheeks and small frame really suitable for cute concepts. She's not just some cute trainee though, she can dance, and she is GOOD. I'm kinda surprised at her skill actually because as far as I know, Japanese people are a bit stiff, but she's great.

Although she doesn't have much screen time in the first 2 episodes, she manage to snatch the 12th position on the last elimination. I really hope she can debut.

My favorite fancam of her:


She even teaches the Korean trainees and her team members this choreography. I really wanna pinch her cheeks ><

Lee Kaeun



I kinda feel that MNet trying to gain pity votes for Kaeun, but she's actually has great skills. She's an excellent dancer, and she's also a decent singer. But she lacks one thing: screen time -_- and it's sad that she failed to be the center 2 times.

I know that Kaeun will debut for sure, because... everyone feels bad for her (because of the After School fiasco), but I think it's great that she has talents to back her up.

My favorite fancam of her:


I think it's wrong for this team for not choosing her/Shiroma Miru as the center for this performance.

Choi Yena



She's like the real power innocence in competition. She's also an all-rounder, she dances well, she sings well, and she's also funny as hell. I already like her since I watched the 1st episode of this show, she deserves that A grade at the beginning.

It's sad that she can't show her talents well in this show. She never become the center, even tho she's the main vocal of Very Very Very performance, she didn't get the "zoom-in-zoom-out-repeated" shot when she hits the high note.

My favorite fancam of her:



I hope she can stay in the top 12 and debuted.

Takeuchi Miyu


She's really good at singing and yet she's underrated! It's rare to find Japanese singer sounds like her. She's not nasally at all. She can arrange music, she can hit those high notes easily, yet she didn't get the screen time she deserves. It's great that she's #11 in the last elimination. I hope she can maintain her rank and debuted. The group needs a main vocal you know...

My favorite fancam of her:


She looks happy on this stage and not to mention she looks great in yellow.

Lee Chaeyeon


I know her since her Sixteen days. She got robbed on Sixteen, and I think she also got robbed here... She didn't have much screen time, she never become the center, she's really great at dancing but MNet never showcase it, except for her audition. I don't know if she can maintain her rank at #10 because it feels like k-netz didn't support her that much and it's sad...

My favorite fancam of her:


How can she dances in those tight pants... lol

Jang Wonyoung


The giant maknae! I think people either like her or hate her because I admit that she got popular because of her wink, and she's pretty. BUT she also a great dancer, a decent singer, and more importantly she has a great facial expressions that are fitting for a girl group member. She's still young and she still got time to improve.

My favorite fancam of her:



The expression she made at the intro is refreshing.

Miyawaki Sakura


The other you-either-love-her-or-hate-her member. I admit that she still lacks in a lot of things. She's stiff, not a really great singer, BUT she has this certain charisma to her. Your eyes draws to her, she has the visual of a girl group center. I believe that she will debut because well.. Mnet pushes her since the very 1st episode.

My favorite fancam of her:




I think it's great that she tries new thing for this evaluation, she's not the best but she tries hard. And... is her waist even real? O.o

Kang Hyewon


Hahaha the innocent rapper XD at first I didn't really like her because she rarely appears on screen and she messes up her audition, but after she volunteer to be the main rapper when they cover Boombayah I'm so touched. She can't even rap, but she volunteers to be the main rapper. And she also tries to lift up the mood in her team when they practice. Good girl deserves good thing.

My favorite fancam of her:




She obviously did better when she performed "Don't Know You" but this is her first time attempting to be a rapper.

Matsui Jurina


Yes, I know she left the show and it was sad.. She certainly didn't get much screen time despite her popularity in Japan. She did better than Sakura in the audition but she was given B grade while Sakura was A. Mnet didn't do her justice.

My favorite fancam of her:




She did her best here, her smile is soo pretty!

Heo Yunjin


Kirin-chan! At first I didn't even know her, I just know that she's from the same company as Kaeun. MNet never showcase her talent until the recent "Into The New World" performance. Man.. I didn't know that she has a great voice! I also love her in "High Tension" performance.

My favorite fancam of her:




Damn those high notes, and apparently she's an opera singer? O.o

Na Goeun


I like her since her audition, I think that she looks and sounds like SNSD's Taeyeon, or... is it just me? ._. She didn't get the chance to be the main vocal twice... Well, I think Choi Yena is more fitting to be the main vocal in "Very Very Very" but I think her voice is much stronger and fitting for "Energetic" I didn't know why her team mates pick Jo Yuri as the main vocal...

My favorite fancam of her:




This arrangement is a mess but her voice is awesome here.

Yabuki Nako


I personally didn't really like her voice and her high notes are just so-so, but she's so cute and adorable! She works hard (come on, she comes from F and she manage to get an A). It's obvious that she's so well known because of her cute charms but she also has talent, but I think among the Japanese trainees, she has the best Korean pronunciation.

My favorite fancam of her:



The performance that shot her to fame...

Here are 3 honorable mentions

Go Yujin


I really like her when she performed "Boombayah", her voice is fitting for rap, come on the group need a rapper! And I also think that she is the perfect center for "Sorry Not Sorry" performance...

My favorite fancam of her:



Her charisma is no joke!

Han Chowon


The dark horse! I like her way of leading her team when they performing "Boombayah", but I like her more when I heard her voice. I didn't know that she was a singer, I thought she's a rapper at first...

My favorite fancam of her:



Her voice is simply amazing.

Shiroma Miru


I didn't really pay attention to her in the first few episodes, because she didn't get much screen time beside her team audition. But man, her facial expressions during the "Side To Side" performance really got me. She's not that good at dancing, but she caught my attention.

My favorite fancam of her:


Obviously her "Side To Side" fancam.

Well, that was my two cents of the show and my top 12. Every contestants deserve to debut, and I hope we all cheer everyone that get to debut!


Sincerely,

dira:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[MOVIE REVIEW] Swing Kids (SPOILER ALERT)

[MOVIE REVIEW] Split (SPOILER ALERT)

100 Questions Tag (K-Pop Edition)