100 Questions Tag (K-Pop Edition)

Hello guys,
so here I am with another 100 Questions Tag, but now the questions are K-Pop related.
As you know I'm a K-Pop fan and I want to share about my favorites in K-Pop and if you have any questions I hope I answer it for you in this 100 questions tag.

So, let's begin!


1. Favorite group? I have a lot of favorite groups and my favorite usually depends on who's making a comeback at the time, but if you talk about my top favorite group it will be.........


SHINee!!!

2. Favorite guy group & bias? As I mentioned above, my favorite group is SHINee and my bias is


this super handsome guy: Choi Minho

3. Favorite girl group & bias? I have three favorite girl groups, they are SISTAR, Red Velvet, and GFriend. But if I have to choose one, I'll choose...


SISTAR and my bias is


Yoon Bora

4. All-time bias? SHINee's Minho of course!


5. Favorite maknae? The all grown-up maknae, Taemin


6. Favorite leader? The dubu: Onew


p.s look at those smile! Can't believe he's turning 28 this year...

7. Favorite song? SHINee - Life. You definitely should give this song a try

8. Favorite Japanese version of a song? It has to be the Japanese version of Korean song right? So it will be SHINee - Stranger because I actually listen to the Japanese version first, so the Korean version sounds weird to me ._.

9. Favorite English version of a song? I don't know why but I really like the English version of The Boys by Girls' Generation, I even like it better than the Korean one ._.

10. Best actor in Kpop? JYJ is an idol group right? So Park Yoochun it is!


11. Best group on variety shows? As much as I love SHINee, they can never beat Super Junior on variety shows, they're hilarious especially Kim Heechul!


12. Best-looking? I think it will be boring if I choose Minho once again and NCT's Taeyong and Jaehyun caught my eyes recently

 

EXO's Chanyeol and Sehun too LOL

13. Cutest couple? I'm a huge shipper of BaekYeon and I believe that they're not broken up!


LOOK AT THOSE SMILES!!!

14. Who would you date? hmm... tough question really... Chanyeol, maybe? Because he basically can do everything. If we went on a date we can go to the zoo (I love animals) and he can teach me playing instruments, he's also funny and sexyhandsomecute and more importantly he has a big appetite! LOL



15. Who would you date if you were the opposite gender? Another tough question... I think I want to date IU because she's pretty and talented as fuck.



16. Who would you want as an older brother? Baekhyun! Just imagine him being the super popular art student in college but a complete goofball at home.


p.s. believe it or not, he's actually a year older than me...

17. Who would you want as an older sister(s)? Taeyeon! I can imagine her being the super protective older sister eventho it turns out that we are stronger than her LOL



18. Who would make a good husband/wife?

Husband: I don't know why but I always imagine that VIXX's N will be an amazing husband and father.


Wife: F(X)'s Victoria. She can cook and she's so sweet. Imagine her come to your school's parents day. Every eyes will be on you and her!



19. Favorite album? I really like the three "Misconceptions of us/you/me" by SHINee

20. Favorite solo artists? IU for the female artist and K.Will for the male artist.

             

21. Favorite underappreciated group?

Boy group: Boyfriend. I don't understand why people sleep on them. Their music and dance is always good and so on point, they're all handsome, and they're from a big agency (STARSHIP considered big in Korea right?) so, why? Why did they so unpopular?


Girlgroup: SPICA. They have amazing vocals (all of them are main vocals!) and they're also pretty. But it didn't make them popular even when their producer is Lee Hyori, I wonder why...



22. Favorite music video? as for now, it's INFINITE's The Eye.

23. Favorite dance? still SHINee - Love Like Oxygen

24. Favorite costumes/outfits? This super classy The Boys outfits.


and I also like Boyfriend's Janus outfits



25. Favorite remix? like mashups? Well, if it's mashups this is my favorite



26. 2NE1 or KARA? 2NE1! Sadly they disbanded...

27. SNSD or After School? SNSD because After Schools is MIA

28. f(x) or T-ara? F(X) and they need a comeback ASAP!

29. Big Bang or 2AM? B to the I to the G to the BANG BANG

30. Dalmatian or TRAX? I didn't know Dalmatian, so TRAX

31. SHINee or 2PM? MY SHINING SHINee OF COURSE!!!

32. CN Blue or SM The Ballad? CN Blue...

33. Super Junior or B2ST? B2ST

34. Yuri or Yoona? I didn't like both of them... but I prefer Yoona...

35. Jonghyun or Key? Jjong PD LOL

36. Minho or Taemin? You really want my answer? Of course it's Minho!

37. Yoseob or Dongwoon? Dongwoon my Arab prince

38. TOP or G-Dragon? GD!

39. Kikwang or Hyunseung? Kikwang because I don't like Hyunseung and I'm kinda glad that he decided to leave B2ST... please don't kill me...

40. CL or Minzy? I like CL better

41. Dara or Bom? The 8D Bom!

42. Luna or Krystal? Krystal

43. Victoria or Sulli? My baby girl Sulli!

44. Amber or Amber? mmmm what? Of course Amber, like I have a choice LOL

45. Jessica or Tiffany? I really don't like both of them but Jessica is more bearable than Tiffany

46. Sooyoung or Sunny? Sunny! Sadly she's so underrated...

47. Yonghwa or Jonghyun? I choose Yonghwa~ Jonghyun is so cheesy LOL

48. Siwon or Heechul? Heechul! He's so hilarious in Knowing Brother LMAO

49. Yesung or Donghae? Donghae. Donghae is my bias in Super Junior

50. Leeteuk or Kyuhyun? Kyuhyun. I really like his voice

51. Funniest girl group & funniest girl in the group? For me the funiest girl group is SISTAR and all of them are funny! But Hyorin is on another level



52. Funniest guy group & funniest guy in the group? As I stated before, Super Junior is the funniest boygroup and the funniest member is Kim Heechul!



53. Funniest group of all? Super Junior!

54. Funniest person of all? I have to say Noel's Kang Kyun Sung. If Kim Heechul is crazy then he is crazier. You have to watch Knowing Brother episode 18 to understand what I mean LOL


p.s. link to Knowing Brother episode 18 engsub >> here

55. Funniest dance? it's Crayon Pop's Bar Bar Bar for me LOL

56. Funniest song? Big Byung - Stress! Come on! XD

57. Funniest costumes/outfits? Maybe this?



58. Funniest music videos? Big Byung - Ojingeo Doenjang. They make it so obvious that they filmed this in a green screen LOL


59. Funniest couple? No one beats this legend. Adam Couple!


60. Funniest parody? Big Bang's parody of Secret Garden is so hilarious! XD

61. Funniest buffalaxed version? what is that even mean........

62. Funniest variety show episode with a Kpop artist? I love watching Knowing Brother recently and I gotta say that the episode with INFINITESHINeeLovelyz, and SISTAR are the funniest!

Bonus: this episode with Girls' Generation's Sunny and SHINHWA's Andy is also funny!

63. Funniest impersonation? this Kang Kyun Sung impersonation's compilation XD


64. Funniest face? I'm sorry but I always laugh every time I see this pic LOL


65. Funniest mistake onstage? when Irene forgot her mic when Red Velvet's performing Ice Cream Cake. Like... how can you forgot your mic XD


66. Do you have any Kpop posters? I had a huge Minho's poster, but when I pack my things because we're moving to another house, my father accidentally rip the poster...

67. Do you have any of the actual CDs? nope, I never want to buy K-Pop CDs I don't know why

68. If you buy any Kpop songs on iTunes, how many have you bought? I never bought a song...

69. Have you ever covered a Kpop song or dance? Yeah I have! I covered SISTAR, SECRET, Girls Day, F(X) and almost cover Co-Ed School. I have the SISTAR cover video uploaded to my channel, so here's the link.

70. Have you ever participated in a Kpop flash mob? no .. but I think it will be cool if I have the chance to.

71. Have you ever been to a live concert? Yup! Music Bank in Jakarta in 2011 LOL it's a long time ago...

72. Have you ever talked to a Kpop artist in person? no .. how can I talk to them in person btw

73. Do you have anything signed by a Kpop artist? no ..

74. Do you check allkpop or another Kpop news website daily or on a regular basis? yes, when I scroll my Twitter or Line timeline I always saw at least one K-pop related article, but I rarely read the article, I only read the title LOL

75. Do you have a Kpop tumblr? no...

76. How did you get into Kpop? I became a K-Popers in middle school and I became a K-Popers because my friend saw me Super Junior music videos and I immediately switch from a J-Popers to a K-Popers LOL

77. What was the first Kpop song you ever heard? I think Super Junior - Happiness

78. First group you knew about? Super Junior!



79. First group you really got into? SHINee! Since their debut until now



80. How long ago did you discover Kpop? since 2007/2008 I think

81. Did you like it or dislike it when you first discovered it? because I love Asian Pop in general (mainly J-Pop), so I like it when I discovered K-Pop

82. Is your current favorite group the first one you discovered? noo~~

83. If not, how long did it take you to discover your favorite group? not long after I discover Super Junior LOL

84. First variety/reality show you watched that had a Kpop artist in it? I think it's Super Junior's Explore Human Body, it's super hilarious and IF YOU KNOW WHERE TO WATCH THE SHOW NOW PLEASE TELL ME THANK YOU.

85. First song/MV/pic/whatever that made you fangirl scream? I never scream to a music video before... even in concerts I didn't scream at all. I know I'm weird.

86. Least favorite group & least favorite member? this question is basically the same as question number 87 and 88, so I'll answer this down below.

87. Least favorite guy group & least favorite member? it's not like I don't like them, I just didn't get the hype like anyone else, but I do agree that they songs and dances are great. I'm sorry but I gotta say it's BTS and my least favorite member is Rap Monster. I didn't like him when he's holding a knife the wrong way on Weekly Idol, like... come on even if you don't know how to cook you must have seen a knife before right, so there's no way people would hold it the wrong way. Not to mention their fans are...........

88. Least favorite girl group & least favorite member? I'm so sorry one again but I gotta say TWICE, because they are so overrated. Their songs are catchy, but even with the simplest choreography they can't sing live and their fans... I don't want to elaborate it but their fans are annoying. My least favorite member is Momo because (again) I didn't get the hype about her, yes she can dance but there are far more better dancers from another girl group, and her singing is... she's great in The Way You Love Me's cover in SIXTEEN, but I don't what happened to her voice now ._.

89. Least favorite member of your favorite group? I love all SHINee members! But if I have to choose one it's maybe Jonghyun ._. It's not that I don't like him, it's just... I don't know... God why SHINee only has five members LOL

90. Least favorite song? I can't remember because I have a long list of K-Pop songs that I don't like LOL

91. Worst-looking? no one! Everyone is beautiful in their own way.

92. Who would you never want as an older brother? VIXX's Leo, he's too quiet ._.



93. Who would you never want as an older sister? Girls' Generation's Sooyoung! Because she's so tall and skinny and I will look like an elephant beside her.


94. Least favorite solo artist? I don't really know .__.

95. Least favorite music video? I gotta say it's.....SEVENTEEN's Adore U because it's so low budget and it's so awkward XD


p.s. but look at them now! The Performance Team's 'Highlight' is awesome!

96. Least favorite dance? It's EXO's Love Me Right ._. The members were all over the place and it makes me dizzy.

97. Least favorite costumes/outfits? I didn't like 4Minute's Hot Issue outfits, maybe it was cool at that time but now not so much



98. If you were only able to say five words max to your bias, what would you say? Minho, would you marry me? LOLOLOLOLOLOL

99. If your bias kissed you, how would you react? I'll faint...

100. If your bias asked you to marry him/her, how would you react? DIE IN PEACE LOL


So, there's 100 question tag (k-pop edition) from me. I hope you guys enjoy and let me know your answers in the comment section. I hope you guys enjoy and please don't kill me LOL

sincerely,


dira:)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

[MOVIE REVIEW] Swing Kids (SPOILER ALERT)

[MOVIE REVIEW] Split (SPOILER ALERT)