100 Questions Tag #1

Actually no one ever tagged me to do this (basically because no one knows I have a blog), but I really want to do this that's why I'm doing this and because it's already 3 months since my last post so I guess I should post something at least.

I found 2 types of 100 questions tag actually, I'm gonna do both, so stay tune!

So, here's my answers to 100 questions tag!


1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
If I'm not lazy enough to do it then I will close the doors but I don't mind it if the doors are open.

2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
No, because my hair is super sensitive. I only use 2 brands so far.

3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
Tucked out, so I can move freely.

4. Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
Hell nah, why would you do that anyway? ._.

5. Do you like to use post-it notes?
YES! I have a lot of post-its, they are my guilty pleasure!

6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
I don't really use coupon, so....no.

7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
A big bear because I can't see a bear walking around in the city.

8. Do you have freckles?
No, but I want to.

9. Do you always smile for pictures?
I do smile but not all the time, sometimes I make duck-face or I just stare blankly to the camera lol.

10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
When people walk into my room without knocking on the door and they stay for a long time in my room. My brother does this a lot, he come to my room and just sit in my bed playing with his phone and I was like... can you do that in your own room? But of course I never said that to him because I'm a nice sister LOL

11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
No, ain't nobody got time for that.

12. Have you ever peed in the woods?
I never went to the woods, so the answer is no.

13. What about pooped in the woods?
Are you serious? NO!

14. Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing?
Sometimes lol.

15. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
I do that when I was in elementary school, but I never do that since then.

16. How many people have you slept with this week?
No one, not even my family.

17. What size is your bed?
I believe my mom said it's queen size.

18. What is your Song of the week?
I really like Red Velvet - My Dear.

19. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Yes, if girls can wear black so why can't boys wear pink?

20. Do you still watch cartoons?
Yup and Spongebob Squarepants is still my favorite.

21. Whats your least favorite movie?
The Fault in Our Stars. I know it's weird because people love this movie.

22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
In my drawer maybe.

23. What do you drink with dinner?
Mineral water or sweet tea.

24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Ketchup or chili sauce.

25. What is your favorite food?
Lasagna~

26. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
The Harry Potter series, I'm a Potterhead.

27. Last person you kissed/kissed you?
I don't really remember... but it's probably my mom or dad.

28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
No.

29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
No, I won't sell my body for an extra cash.

30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
2 weeks ago, but I won't tell you who I wrote it to.

31. Can you change the oil on a car?
No, I'm the type that only know how to use the car not to take care of the car lol.

32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
No, I'm a good citizen LOL.

33. Ran out of gas?
Nope, never.

34. Favorite kind of sandwich?
Grilled cheese with smoked beef.

35 Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Nothing, I don't eat breakfast.

36. What is your usual bedtime?
11pm - 2am, I'm a night owl. That explains the huge dark circle on my eyes.

37. Are you lazy?
Yes, but not all the time.

38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
Nothing, we don't have Halloween here in Indonesia.

39. What is your Chinese astrological sign?
I was born in year 1993, so Rooster.

40. How many languages can you speak?
2, Indonesian and English.

41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
Never.

42.Which are better legos or lincoln logs?
Legos for life!

43. Are you stubborn?
No, not really.

44. Who is better…Leno or Letterman?
I don`t even know who they are lol.

45. Ever watch soap operas?
Nope

46. Afraid of heights?
Yes, sometimes.

47. Sing in the car?
Yes, all the time lol.

48. Dance in the shower?
Of course! I'm a professional dancer in the shower.

49. Dance in the car?
When I'm in the red light.

50. Ever used a gun?
No!

51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
Last month maybe, when me and my friends did a group photo.

52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
I've never been into one, so I don't know.

53. Is Christmas stressful?
I don't know, I'm Muslim so I don't celebrate Christmas.

54. Ever eat a pierogi?
What is that.....

55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
Chocolate with strawberries on top. Chocolate comes from a tree so it considered as fruit, right?

56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
A detective because I watch too many Detective Conan lol.

57. Do you believe in ghosts?
My mother said that they're not real, but I can't help it but afraid of them...

58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
Sometimes.

59. Take a vitamin daily?
No, but my cat does.

60. Wear slippers?
Only when the floor is super nasty.

61. Wear a bath robe?
I have one but I rarely use it.

62. What do you wear to bed?
Boxer shorts and a loose top.

63. First concert?
I don't really remember, but maybe it's Indonesian band's concert.

64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
Indomaret~ mudah dan hemaaaaat!

65. Nike or Adidas?
Nike?

66.Cheetos Or Fritos?
Cheetos all the way!

67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
Sunflower seeds.

68. Ever heard of the group Tres Bien?
No...

69. Ever take dance lessons?
Yes, cheer leading and modern dance.

70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
I don't know why but I always picture my husband will be an actor or someone famous lol

71. Can you curl your tongue?
Does the 'U' includes? ._.

72. Ever won a spelling bee?
Not really, I won in my class but when I went to the competition with the whose school I lost at the 3rd stage.

73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
No, I don't cry that easy.

74. Own any record albums?
No.

75. Own a record player?
No (again).

76. Regularly burn incense?
No (again). (2)

77. Ever been in love?
Yes... of course.

78. Who would you like to see in concert?
SHINee! I want to see them so bad :(

79. What was the last concert you saw?
Music Bank in Jakarta maybe.

80.Hot tea or cold tea?
Ice lemon tea.

81.Tea or coffee?
Tea, I don't like the sour taste after I drink coffee, but I can drink espresso really well.

82. Sugar or snickerdoodles?
What is snickerdoodles?

83.Can you swim well?
Yup, but my lung capacity is not good so I cannot swim for too long.

84.Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
Yes, who can't anyway?

85. Are you patient?
Yes, I am and sometimes my friends are annoyed by that.

86. DJ or band, at a wedding?
It will be fun to have a DJ at your wedding, but band will be classier. So, band it is.

87.Ever won a contest?
A dance contest a couple of times.

88. Ever have plastic surgery?
No, but if I got the chance to I want to do a nose job because my nose is so flat.

89. Which are better black or green olives?
Black.

90.Can you knit or crochet?
I ever learn to knit before but I forget how to do it by now.

91. Best room for a fireplace?
The living room.

92. Do you want to get married?
No, I don't really want to get married but I think I will someday in my 30s.

93. If married, how long have you been married?
I`m not married...

94. Who was your HS crush?
Won't tell you.

95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
No.

96. Do you have kids?
No! Well I say my cats are my kids, so I have 2 kids.

97. Do you want kids?
No, I don't like kids.

98. Whats your favorite color?
My favorite color is blue, but my closet consists of mostly black, grey, and white.

99. Do you miss anyone right now?
No...

100. Did you watch, Next Great American Band on FOX?
No I don’t watch TV.

---

So, that's my first 100 questions tag from me. Hope you enjoy and please wait for the 100 questions #2, I will do it right after I post this.

Thanks for reading this post!

sincerely,


dira:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[MOVIE REVIEW] Swing Kids (SPOILER ALERT)

[MOVIE REVIEW] Split (SPOILER ALERT)

100 Questions Tag (K-Pop Edition)